Taipei, New Taipei City, Taiwan
Assist in the General Admin, Accounting and Tax matters for SIHI Taiwan entity.
All aspects of this job are company-wide in scope, affecting all functions and levels of the company
· Handle general administrative duties.
· Handle and maintain full set of accounts.
· Translation of monthly accounts to Chinese for local reporting.
· Responsible for accurate monthly closing of accounts for SIHI Taiwan and report to Singapore head office and submission into accpac /BPC.
· Prepare and file monthly & yearly tax returns.
· Ensure effective internal control and compliance to company policies, local laws & statutory audits.
· Preparation of tax invoices, purchase orders, delivery orders, debit notes, account payables, account receivables,
· petty cash, banker guarantees, IC charges, etc.
· Monitoring & forecasting of working capital & operational cash flow, reporting back to Singapore head office.
· Payroll tax, pension, insurance & expense preparation & disbursement.
· Assist in any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
· Min 2 years of relevant experience handling full set of accounts.
· Good knowledge & application of Microsoft office.
· Fluent in spoken & written English.