The Hague, Netherlands, 58732829, Netherlands
In this varied role, as an Information Security Consultant, you will become a proactive and central participant in a strong team of skilled Information Security professionals. You will engage with stakeholders across the business, T&L IT program and project managers and external suppliers as an Information Security SME and review technology objectives for new T&L IT projects and programs, and their resulting security requirements, making recommendations accordingly. In collaboration with the Security Governance team you will also offer governance and risk guidance and perform research and development activities on new security developments.
- Manage and perform risk assessments in early stages of T&L IT projects and programs
- Carry out treatment and tracking of identified risks in order to ensure that security is properly embedded at delivery.
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders with implementing suitable, cost-effective security measures throughout the development phases (Agile/DevOps)
- Coordinate code reviews and penetration testing and manage execution in collaboration with external vendors
- Establish and provide specialist consultancy on e.g. Enterprise Security Solutions and Industrial IT (ICS/SCADA)
- Support the Security Governance team with research and development on current and emerging security trends and threats
- Support the T&L IT Digital Team in early stages to provide a solid security foundation for Digital Innovations.
- Promote Information Security good practices and represent Information Security on all levels within T&L Division
Required Experience & Skills
- Broad general IT knowledge (networks, architecture, Cloud etc).
- Proven experience of managing and implementing risk within a global and similar size business.
- Solid security relevant experience including Information Security and Risk Management experience.
- Knowledge of international regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- Knowledge and understanding of securing cloud technologies.
- Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic and decentralized work environment
Education & Certification
- A Master degree in computer sciences, information management or another related area (a Bachelor degree can be accepted if experience is extensive).
- One or more Information Security Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP. SCCP. Ethical hacking) are required
An exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year and a number of other attractive benefits.
The Maersk Group is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. The Maersk Group has embarked on a transformation journey, focusing on a long-term strategy to remain best in class in an industry that is increasingly volatile. At the very core of this strategy lies IT. We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation, increased forecasting capabilities and proactive handling of the market. We further aim to establish one global platform on which we effectively build systems that allow us to differentiate from our competitors in the market.
The Maersk Group is on the lookout for ambitious, accomplished and dedicated IT individuals who are interested in joining in its transformation journey.
How to Apply
Follow the link and apply via our careers page or email email@example.com with your CV attached for an initial conversation.