- Assists the outside sales team.
- Main contact point for customers (in charge of reviewing contract info in Salesforce, research and pursue contract opportunities, heavy communication via phone and email)
- Pull basic reporting (mostly already created).
- Contract pricing or negotiation experience is good to have.
- Need to understand what company needs as well as market prices and understanding market value (information is provided from weekly and monthly reports and meetings).
- Need to know how to weigh pros and cons of the service to the customer to help consult with customer and convince them to go with Maersk.
- Can involve upselling.
- High school diploma / GED or higher
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Web based software.
- Outside sales.
- Contract pricing/negotiation experience.
- Bachelor degree.
- Contract sales experience.
- Industry experience in any of the following: ocean carrier, transportation logistic, shipping logistics.
- Salesforce.com experience.
We would like to invite you to apply by using the following link:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.