back to job list
Industrial Mechanic/Electrician (1st Shift) - 18939BR - A1D2K
Tulsa, OK, United States
About Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world in 2014. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in more than 170 countries. We earn the trust of consumers in nearly every country by focusing on what matters most. Because of our leadership practices, development opportunities, business performance, strong reputation and a commitment to the communities where we live and work, Whirlpool Corporation has received many awards including - Fortune Magazine's Top Companies for Leaders, one of the world's Most Admired Companies, Fast Company's Top 50 Most Innovative Companies and we've had a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index for 11 years in a row. Additional information about our company can be found athttp://www.whirlpoolcorp.com/. Follow us on LinkedIn or join the conversation @whirlpoolcorp on Twitter.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for an Industrial Mechanic/Electrician (1st Shift) opening to join our team at our Tulsa, OK plant. Our Tulsa plant operates on a 4 day per week 10 hour day schedule.
What You Need To Succeed
• Previous experience in manufacturing is required
• Ability to read electrical prints and troubleshoot
• Desire to do both electrical and mechanical maintenance in a high speed manufacturing environment
• Must have experience working with 110 V, 480V 3 phase and 24 volt DC
• Willingness to work overtime
• Experience working with PLC's and Ladder Logic
• Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
• Ability to work safely in a high paced environment
• Must be willing to work in a team atmosphere
Whirlpool has big plans for the future, just like you. We understand that it takes preparation and hard work to get there. So, we offer challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great teams, and tools to build your capability. In our performance-based setting, you can take your career in exciting new directions - and as far as you want to go.
Email this job description