Marketing Automation Lead - 1602994
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Date published: 20-Sep-2016
- To support the Marketing Technologies Manager in the creation of a marketing automation strategy
- Responsible for working with the CU’s and Marketing teams to define/clarify user requirments based on business process
- To configure, customize and activate new features within the marketing automation tool
- To ensure key stakeholders understand complete tool functionality and promotes best practices
- To lead key marketing stakeholders in a data capture, management and stewardship strategy that aligns with key CRM objectives
- To support Data Architecture Lead in creating data flows that allows Syngenta to make appropriate use of the data
- To assist the marketing team with developing metrics and tools to evaluate campaign effectiveness
- To set up and ongoing management of relevant reporting dashboards as required by sales and marketing
- To document administrative best practices and continually searches for system improvements.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
The successful candidate for this position will be efficient, proactive, personable and willing to do a wide variety of tasks.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must have the ability to analyze business processes and define user requirements
- Must be effective in providing instruction to all levels of personnel in one-on-one and group settings
- Must be very organized and able to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous requests
- Effectively manage tasks and priorities within specified timelines
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
· Ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Salesforce Administration certification preferred.
- Advanced stakeholder management and leadership skills to successfully engage all required company resources from executive leaders to Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Understanding of Industry platform technologies and best practices.
- Understanding of how to work effectively in a matrix organization, as well as multi-cultural environment.
§ 3+ years of experience developing, implementing and supporting a marketing automation tools, preferable Pardot and Exact Target
· Intermediate/Advanced Excel capabilities and related data manipulation a plus
· Agile methodology and experience a plus
· Previous SharePoint administration a plus
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Deep understanding of sales & marketing data and information systems needs.
- Industry-wide best practices knowledge, including the adherence to privacy legislation in the sales & marketing process and systems arena.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently connect business strategy and information needs with technology platform capabilities.
- Good leadership and collaborative skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Critical leadership capabilities
· Communicates with impact
· Leads change and holds ambiguity
· Builds a culture of innovation
· Focuses on customers
· Develops people, organization, and self
· Collaborates across boundaries
Register with your social profile.