Asset Planner - Gunung Putri - Bogor, Indonesia
Gunung Putri - Bogor, Jakarta, Indonesia
Date published: 11-Jul-2017
About this job
- Support Production Manager on ensuring a secure supply of materials requirements to fully support finished goods availability in line with sales forecasted/unforecasted demands.
- Maintain stock of materials on hand in line with Stock & Planning Policy, Manufacturing/Toller and warehouse capacity.
- Represent the company to ensure external activities are in line with company's standards and policies.
- To support the implementation of HSE Policy and Standard in production planning activities.
- To supervise & improve the warehouse administration teams.
- To monitor daily production achievement & verify reason for deviation from plans.
- To monitor stock movement, batching implementation & conduct stock count.
- 'Red Alarm' if below stock Policy (safety qty and time), stock obsolence, etc.
- To obtain confimation on Production Plans from Manufacturing/tollers, Purchasing Plan & warehouse.
- To review warehouse non conformance reports & investigate corrective actions in order to ensure the quality, quantity & realiability of stock.
- To monitor and issue Vendor Performance.
- To monitor and support vendor scheduler activities.
- To ensure all complaint products rec'd by warehouse are handled properly - in line with company policy & regulation.
- To do stock reconciliation all WH.
- Responsible to utilize assets cost effectively.
- To provide demand visibility to direct procurement via timely release of required material schedules to drive supply reliability and reduced lead times.
- Coordinate reworking related works ensure the efficiency of rework process.
- Production order fulfilment analysis and summarization for continuous improvement.
- Participate in ROP meeting and coordinate with Planning Manager to firm up. monthly production schedule and schedule future production plan based on rolling forecast.
- Analysis and gaps to be regularly shared and discussed with relevant stakeholders for plan fulfilment and assets utilization
Essentials Knowledge & Experience:
- Min. 3 years of Asset Planner in manufacturing environment.
- Good communication & coordination skills.
- Measurement and reporting of performance metrics.
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline, preferably in mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering.
- Understand passive English.
- Full-time position
- Location: Gunung Putri - Bogor, Indonesia