Indonesia, Indonesia, Indonesia
Date published: 4-Nov-2017
Agronomist positions across Indonesia
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
You will be successful in this role by:
- Working closely with grower and influencers in developing sales and market share of Syngenta products
- Organizing demo, farmers meeting, trainings, field days and other important events according to company’s needs and Go-To-Market design
- Ensuring sales targets are achieved
- Supervising Junior Agronomist
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and account management
- Channel management skills, understanding of customer needs
- Understand channel structure, dynamics, and competitive environment
Bringing your Education to life as we need you to have a Bachelor degree in Agriculture.
In Sales, you need great communication and presentation skills and people management– English is required for this role. Your ability to foster a culture of creativity and innovation and manage performance to high standards will be beneficial as you present your success to business.
Read detail information by joining the Syngenta Talent Community at https://kenexa.avature.net/syngentacareers
See the great things we do check out https://www.syngenta.com/