Demand Creation Lead - Malaysia
Malaysia, Malaysia, Malaysia
Date published: 4-Jul-2017
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this Job
- Develop strong relationship with key farmers and influencers in assigned area, optimizing customer reach
- Co-develop campaign plans with Regional Sales Manager and leads the Field Promoters in execution his area in line with over-all crop/product strategy
- Strategically impact the buying decision of farmers and influencers in alignment with (versus turning these into sales) country’s Go-To-Market strategy.
- Provide technical support to growers as needed ensuring product and customer service satisfaction with Syngenta.
- Support sales objectives by influencing growers to purchase products
- Provide market intelligence and territory opportunity information
- Maintain CRM data as part of the process
- Advise partners on presentation of products and promotional materials
- Identify customer needs to the sales organization and/or partners
- Has basic product knowledge
- Receive direction and assistance from Manager or more experienced Demand Creators in non-routine matters
- Business development, farmer engagement and manage dealer accounts.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing or key account role, preferably in agribusiness and have good knowledge in the industry
- University degree in agricultural or agronomy related fields
- Good English communication skill
- Can-do attitude, eager to learn new things and proactive
- Good interpersonal skill
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.
- Full-time position
- Travel required, domestic
Location: East Malaysia