Techno Commercial Lead - Muar
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
Date published: 9-Mar-2018
Techno Commercial Lead
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright, upbeat individual to join our Malaysia office covering the Northern territory. We are currently recruiting Techno Commercial Leads who will;
Develop strong relationship with key farmers and influencers in assigned area, optimizing customer reach and co-develop campaign plans with internal stakeholders and lead the Field Promoters in execution their area in line with over-all crop/product strategy.
The incumbent will strategically impact the buying decision of farmers and influencers in alignment with the country’s Go-To-Market strategy and provide technical support to growers as needed, ensuring product and customer service satisfaction with Syngenta.
To be successful in this role you will need;
· Bachelor degree in an Agriculture related field and 3- 5 years of relevant experience.
· Familiarity with the agriculture industry trends and business models
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Analytical and problem solving: Influencing Skills
The experience you bring is;
· Good Customer Service experience ideally in the Agribusiness industry.
· Confidence in your use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and a desire to learn new software applications.
· Develop a high level of trust with key market players in his area by acting with high integrity, openness and transparency
· Mentors people to excel by giving clear, direct and skilful feedback
· Plans, organizes, and monitors self-performance to excellently deliver expectations.
To express an interest in this role please register your details at
Come join our team, this is a wonderful opportunity to further develop a career in a global organisation. Visit https://www.syngenta.com/
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
We’re committed to training 20 million farm workers on labor safety, especially in developing countries http://bit.ly/2FkNiWo