Digital Agriculture Product Solution Manager
Sao Paulo, Brazil, São Paulo, Brazil
Date published: 21-May-2018
At Syngenta, you’ll be part of a team that is shaping the future of agriculture. Digital agriculture has the power to change the agriculture industry. Digital data and new technologies will transform the way that crops are managed in the future, and enable farmers and agronomists to enhance efficiency and sustainable food production. You will develop solutions that turns data into meaningful information and that simplifies the complexities of 21st century farming. You will connect different data sources to manage whole farm solutions. You will be playing a vital role in the food chain to safely feed the world and take care of our planet.
This role is responsible for implementing Syngenta’s Digital Agriculture FMS Strategy tto growers and their associated partners / trusted advisors / additional value partners within the Commercial Unit.
This will be accomplished by positioning Syngenta’s FMS platform through a POC-Pilot-Commercialization stage gate process developing relationships with growers and partners in the identified geography, contributing to development and expansion of the program and aligning it with the Region strategy and Go To Market approach..
Effectively enables achievement of sales, profit, and market share targets with channel partners, key producers and other customers, within the assigned territory, through Digitally enabled solutions via the FMS.
· Implement/ Manage FMS POC / Pilot within the local territory alongside of sales, marketing, technical,
· Tactical deployment of POC / Pilot
· Serve as the FMS expert in order to aid positioning and execution
· Aid commercial team in customer segmentation and deploying value capture modelling
· Provide FMS training, Agronomic, business planning, and technical support to enrolled growers
· Actively engage with our channel partners to assist with their ability to connect with growers more effectively in delivering solutions in collaboration with Syngenta utilizing FMS
· Align commercial efforts / needs of the local P&L to DA enabled solutions
· Identify opportunities to grow revenue and share in crop markets through DA enabled solutions
· Develop unique offer ideas through DA to leverage Syngenta portfolio and to build the FMS brand
· Identify integrated partner opportunities and needed capabilities
· Analyze program data, KPI measurements, and deliverables of DA enabled solutions through FMS
· Serve as FMS / DA business expert to aligned sales districts
· Create demand at the grower level, ensuring that both the grower and reseller are knowledgeable about our products and DA approach.
· Develop a profound understanding of customer needs while regularly collecting market intelligence and relevant value chain insights.
Critical Success Factors
· Networks effectively within regional territory leadership teams
· The ability to recognize competitive activities in the marketplace and respond effectively
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
· General sales, marketing and technical skills; knowledge of agricultural market; knowledge of customers and distribution channels; agronomic and crop marketing expertise
· Digitally native, proficient in Agronomic, OEM, precision tools and mechanics
· Agronomic Knowledge relevant to the Commercial Unit
· Change Management experience
· Strategic Sales, technical, crop , or product Management
· Business Analytical and Planning skills
Critical Technical, Professional and Personal Capabilities
· Deep knowledge of Precision / Decision Agriculture at the grower level
· Demonstrated ability to Lead Change
· Strong customer (grower & Channel) orientation as demonstrated
Critical Leadership Capabilities
· Change management
· Direct line management reporting