Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Date published: 9-Mar-2018
Shah Alam, Malaysia
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright, upbeat individual to join our Malaysia office. We are currently recruiting a Trials Supervisor who will;
Manage trials activities in Malaysia and deliver proper trial planning and SOPs in order to evaluate new technology and active ingredients through series of reliable and quality of on and off farm trial, data collection and analysis based on approved protocol.
Provide information and recommendation on technology and Active Ingredients to commercial team after evaluation through on and off farm trials and other technical
To be successful in this role you will need;
- BSc in Agriculture or Crop Protection is a must
- Knowledge on agronomy and pathology/entomology of designated crops and area
- Principles of statistic and data management
- Technical expertise in conducting trial/Trial management
- Principles of HSE in handling pesticides
The experience you bring is;
· Working with research institutions, dealing with scientists, farmers and knowledge groups.
· Field experience for product selection, pesticide application and safety.
Come join our team, this is a wonderful opportunity to further develop a career in a global organisation. Visit https://www.syngenta.com/
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
We’re committed to training 20 million farm workers on labor safety, especially in developing countries http://bit.ly/2FkNiWo