Regional HR Service Manager-China
Date published: 21-Aug-2018
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About This Job:
The accountabilities are as follows:
•HR MDM: Have an end to end knowledge of the Workday HR Master data management process.
•Payroll: Understand the end to end payroll process for China in a third party environment and vendor management.
•Statutory compliance: understand the country specific statutory requirements and compliance areas critical for the organization from China perspective.
•Recruitment: Should have a fair knowledge of the Agricultural and technology recruitment envi-ronment and end to end recruitment operations process.
•Continuous Improvement. Should have handled continuous improvement projects resulting in efficiency and performance improvement and client experience.
•Vendor Management. Should have experience in managing the third party vendors, review of the service level agreements and vendor performance review and governance.
•C&B Services : Should have a fair bit of idea on the C&B services.
•Budget: Should have fair knowledge on the budgeting process
•Could build good relationships with business
•Good communication skill
•An effective influencer
•Challenge mindset and stay resilient in times of change
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
• Good customer service sense and attitude.
• Both process and result oriented.
• Be an active team participant to lead change.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, ready to solve the problem in the shoes of stake-holders.
• Problem solving skills, take the initiative in solving a problem and able to solve problems with effective solutions.
• Positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude, self-motivated.
• Strong sense of confidentiality and high level understanding and performing of business ethics;
• Qualified English writing skills and pleasant speaking skills, able to put ideas and opinions in writing in a suitable and understandable manner.
Location: Shanghai, China
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate – benefitting individual employees and the company