Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 8-Dec-2017
Tuas, West Singapore
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright, upbeat individual to join our Tuas production facility. The HSE & Quality Manager is the focal point for Syngenta’s regional/global teams and will provide technical information and mentorship on the site’s operational activities.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Establish, implement and effectively maintain the site’s HSE & Quality management system.
- Deliver professional advice, training and support to production, supply and associated functions so as to ensure compliance with local legislation and Syngenta’s HSE and quality policies, management systems and standards, providing managers and employees with mentorship and standard methodology.
- Enable effective identification, assessment, management and resolution of issues and risks to ensure a safe & healthy workplace and the highest quality of the products.
The experience you bring is;
- Degree in science, engineering or related technical subject
- Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO) in Singapore
- Good knowledge of relevant HSE, quality, pesticide legislation and practices
- At least 8 years of operational and maintenance experience of HSE & quality management in a production and/or processing site.
To register your interest in this role please go <https://kenexa.avature.net/syngentacareers/JobDetail/Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-HSEQ-Manager/53871>. If you have any questions please contact Hiroko.firstname.lastname@example.org. Explore our team and culture – our purpose - www.syngenta.com. Check out https://youtu.be/y8v_wiLXFsM to learn more.