Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 24-Aug-2018
Tuas South, Singapore
As part of its expansion in the Asia Pacific, Syngenta is building a formulation plant in Singapore. This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a pioneering team building the company standards and ways of working from scratch. The Process Engineer will provide process engineering expertise to optimize and improve manufacturing processes, focusing on safety, quality, cost-effectiveness and responsiveness.
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
You will bring experience in:
- Lead the PRA (Process Risk Analysis)
- Responsible for automation recipe configuration/ update/ maintenance
- for evaluating safety and quality impact for any “Management Of Change” on the process
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the process performance, establishing the link the regional Operational Excellence team
- Support capital investment in reviewing design and process control system
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders (at country, regional and even global level) regarding process development/ improvement initiatives and ensure efficient process troubleshooting on site
- Engineering project management and managing multiple assignments
We are looking for;
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering/ Technology
- 3-5 years’ Hands on experience as a senior operator in Agrochemical or Petrochemical industry
- Chemical Engineering design capability and strong process optimization and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of process risk analysis tools (ie. HAZOP)
- Good knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and DCS (Distributed Control System)
- Good understanding of process safety
- Must be familiar with engineering tools such as Auto CAD
Explore our team and culture – our purpose - .
Check out to learn more.