Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 8-Dec-2017
Tuas, West Singapore
As part of its expansion in Asia Pacific, Syngenta is building a formulation plant in Singapore. This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a pioneering team building the company standards and ways of working from scratch. The Production Manager will be responsible for driving effective utilization of available resources to achieve desired productivity and quality standards as per Syngenta guide lines.
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
You will bring experience in;
- Own the production resources and continuously improve the capabilities, processes and assets to meet the business needs in terms of HSEQ, customer response, cost and efficiency and full compliance with internal and external standards and legislation.
- Identify, motivate and coach plant team to drive and deliver improvement projects, product establishments or performance initiatives.
- Assist the preparation of budgets and manage fixed, variable and capital cost performance in line with agreed budgets and targets.
- Give to the site production strategy and support implementation. Coach and develop members of the team to improve team engagement and overall team capability.
The experience you will bring is;
- Five years in leading production / manufacturing in a chemical, pharmaceutical or petrochemical industry
- Sound understanding of local production related legislation and labor relations
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical/production engineering OR Master’s degree
To register your interest in this role please go <https://kenexa.avature.net/syngentacareers/JobDetail/Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-Production-Manager/53872>. If you have any questions please contact Hiroko.email@example.com. Explore our team and culture – our purpose - www.syngenta.com. Check out https://youtu.be/y8v_wiLXFsM to learn more.