Lawn & Garden Manager, Thailand -1234BR-1703747
TH-Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Date published: 8-Jan-2018
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this job:
- To build relationships with the most important customers in a way that is more effective and durable than competitors – in the L&G market i.e. Professional Pests Management, Public Health and Turf
- To support, coach and participate as necessary in building customer relationships
- To design and execute of sales & marketing campaigns.
- To achieve sales and profit targets
- Responsible for managing all L&G sales & marketing activities in TH,
- To contribute to and direct the implementation of the sales strategy to optimize overall sales volume and market share
- To prepare report and communicate with Region via Monthly Business Review.
- Achieve sales and profit targets
- Support pricing plans; manage distributor rebates
- Implement sales and marketing campaigns including distributor rebates.
- Design customer segmentation and provide market intelligence data (include Market trends, product gaps and competitive environment)
- Defend and promote the image of Syngenta, represent the company in a professional way.
- Bachelor of Science or any related fields, MBA is preferable
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Urban Pest Control or related business area
- Good Knowledge or familiarity on Crop protection or Public Health control is an advantage
- Result- oriented and interpersonal skill to drive sales achievement and effectiveness
- Ability to work alone and communicate well at all levels.
- Good command of English
Additional Important Information:
- Full time position.
- Travel requirement: 50%
- Work location: Bangkok, Thailand
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.