Field Scientist- taiwan
Taiwan, Taiwan, China
Date published: 18-Feb-2018
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About This Job:
This role will report to R&D Head& PT Station Manager, CP Development Taiwan. The accountabilities of the role are:
· Design and implement trailing activities (local profiling and registration trials) to meet product development strategy.
· Collate technical information/data & delivery as appropriate for commercial support.
· Proactively manage stake holders to ensure trial quality and tracking status.
· Input high quality data in system to get global standardization of trials and qualifying data
· Other assigned responsibilities to support sustainable trailing activities.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
· Science-related Degree
· Good Understanding of agricultural system and future trend
· Broad knowledge of agricultural pests to diagnostic, identify and control
· Broad knowledge on CP industry, competitor products & registration process/guidelines
· A sound knowledge of the principles of product development.
· Field trial experience
· Communication and negotiation skill with stakeholders / growers to find suitable test fields.
· Good understanding of the significance of scientific data.
· Communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
· Strategic thinking and technical product biology competence.
· Sound understanding of commercial and business concepts
· Sound understanding of agronomy.
· Sound understanding of product development scheme.
Important Additional Information:
- Full time role
- Permanent position
- Role will be home based in central Taiwan