Field Technical Support (NSPP Vegetable)
Thailand, Khaen Khon, Thailand
Date published: 18-May-2017
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Tasks are executed under supervision:
- Run trials (Field, Greenhouse, Labs) across various crops or indications
- Contribute to trial quality delivery according to objectives (methodology, site selection, planting, maintenance, data capture and transfer)
- Supports the conduction of trials (field, glass house, labs) according to protocols
- Collect trial data
- Contribute to continuous improvement by providing feedback to line managers and customers on request.
- Practice HSE requirements in all the activities.
- 2 years previous experience in trialing
- Agriculture/ technical schools
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.
Primary Location: THA-Khon Kaen-Khon Kaen
: TH5, Building No. 310/1 & 310/2 Moo 3
Khon Kaen 4000