Ornamental Marketing & Sales
Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Date published: 26-Nov-2015
About Syngenta: Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About This Job:
Executing key activities to ensure growth of Syngenta’s ornamental control market share: including, evaluating product trials, completing sales forecasts, contributing to preparation of campaigns and marketing materials; providing data for five-year planning, assisting in development of marketing and sales plans in order to maximize sales growth and profitability. KPIs’ including realized gross margin versus history and market share growth.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Understanding of key value elements and drivers in the ornamental controlbusiness chain.
- Understanding ornamental production systems with control
- Having knowledge of the Syngenta’s ornamental product AND of competitive products.
- Basic marketing knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Ability to communicate product issues in order to educate and motivate sales teams for both FLW and CP.
- Ability of communication in English
- 5+ years in the agrichemical industry or a related field.
- Preferred Knowledge & Experience
· Exposure to the Japan ornamental product values chains.
· Experiences of JA or other agricultural companies are preferable.
- High English language proficiency (written and verbal)
- Additional information:
- Permanent position
- Role located in Tokyo, Japan
- Business travel 5-10%