Tuas, Singapore, Anywhere in Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 20-Aug-2018
Tuas South, Singapore
As part of its expansion in the Asia Pacific, Syngenta is building a formulation plant in Singapore. This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a pioneering team building the company standards and ways of working from scratch. The Production Technician will be under the direction of Production Supervisor and HSE policy, this position will responsible for production activities to ensure production in required quality and quantity.
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
You will bring experience in:
- Deliver agreed production objectives according to the planned production schedule
- Take samples and ensure all products produced meet the product specification and quality standard
- Achieve the agreed department targets on safety, health, and environmental performance
- Make continuous improvements in routing work through operational excellence project and teamwork
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness at the workplaces via the continuous 5S practices
- Actively participate the scheduled daily production review
- Propose some improvement in the way of working to improve workplace safety
We are looking for;
- 2-5 years’ experience as a senior operator in the manufacturing of chemical, pharmaceutical or petrochemical industry
- Technical Certificate/ Diploma in any Engineering related discipline
- Experieced in DCS (Distribution Control System)
- Forklift license is a plus
- Possess an understanding of standard Operating Procedure and Risk management
Explore our team and culture – our purpose - .
Check out to learn more.