Tuas, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 21-Mar-2018
Tuas, West Singapore
As part of its expansion in Asia Pacific, Syngenta is building a formulation plant in Singapore. This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a pioneering team building the company standards and ways of working from scratch. The Administration Executive will provide strong data analysis of plant operations and logistics services to ensure daily operations for the team run smoothly and efficiently.
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded, and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
You will bring experience in, and responsible for:
- Providing operation assistance across the Plant, working with data and analyzing results and providing various reports to support the Management team.
- Being a key support person to ensure the management team are well looked after, ensuring their team members provide accurate and timely reporting. You will be responsible for managing the processing of staff allowances with accuracy.
- Coordinating and managing workshops for the team which might include training or conferences and also arranging business meetings for the management team.
- Managing the logistic of running an office environment which includes canteen services, vehicle arrangements, office housekeeping, HR support with visa applications to name a few.
- Onboarding new team members to the plant, ensuring they are welcomed the Syngenta way to understand the benefits, systems and their key responsibilities
This Administration Executive role requires;
- 2-3 years’ experience in an Administration position – ideally in Manufacturing
- Strong accountability to manage policies and procedures, health and safety standards, and business administration activities
- Some understanding of site management around how to deploy standards and policies.
- Great planning and organisational skills – attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiar with the SAP are welcome to apply
To register your interest in this role please go < URL>.
Explore our team and culture – our purpose - www.syngenta.com. Check out https://youtu.be/y8v_wiLXFsM to learn more.