Tuas, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 7-May-2018
- Create and maintain balanced constrained production plan on the specific asset(s) over the current season (up to 12 month horizon) (long term forecast and detailed 3 month horizon) and communicate to appropriate stakeholders.
- Facilitate the resolution of capacity issues with the appropriate stakeholder and maintain plan accordingly. Escalate as necessary to the Production or Planning and Logistic Manager.
- Analyzes standard versus actual consumptions, adjusting the bill of materials, to minimize variances and maintain consumptions within standard limits.
- Monitor design and regulatory changes to all lower level components and ensure that all materials used in production are in compliance.
We are looking for;
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ Business/ Logistic/ Supply Chain Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years professional experience in a supply chain, manufacturing, or planning role
- Experience of the key interfaces within a Supply Chain
- Experience of planning parameters, master data management, and data integrity
- Material Requirement Planning principles
To register your interest in this role please go < https://kenexa.avature.net/syngentacareers/JobDetail/Tuas-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-Asset-Planner/57450>.
Explore our team and culture – our purpose - www.syngenta.com.
Check out https://youtu.be/y8v_wiLXFsM to learn more.