Tuas, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 1-Nov-2018
As part of its expansion in Asia Pacific, Syngenta is building a formulation plant in Singapore. This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a pioneering team building the company standards and ways of working from scratch.
The Laboratory Supervisor will manage day to day Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities for ensuring efficient execution of site quality system. You will support the HSEQ Manager to develop and drive lab vision.
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
You will bring experience in:
- quality control and quality assurance in the Chemical Industry
- knowledge of analytical method validation
- chemical quality control regulations and standards
- managing project and commissioning teams to ensure the lab set up
- strong understanding of National quality related legal regulations.
- implementing HSE standards within a lab
- participating in quality documentation; specification, QA/QC standard procedures, analytical methods.
- releasing Certificate of Analysis of Singapore products for customers
We are looking for;
- Minimum of 5 years’ Quality Control and Quality Assurance lab work in Chemical industry
- Lab Commission experience
- Knowledge of analytical method validation
- Chemical quality control regulation and standards – ideally pesticide registration
- Formulation product / packaging material knowledge
- Knowledge of lab HSE and related regulations
Explore our team and culture – our purpose - www.syngenta.com.
Check out https://youtu.be/y8v_wiLXFsM to learn more.