Tuas, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 28-Mar-2018
Tuas South, Singapore
As part of its expansion in Asia Pacific, Syngenta is building a formulation plant in Singapore. This role offers a rare opportunity to be part of a pioneering team building the company standards and ways of working from scratch. The Warehouse Technician will ensure smooth supply of raw material and packaging material to production as per the agreed supply schedule. You will be responsible to maintain HSES (Health Safety Environmental and Security) standards as per Syngenta standards and guidelines all across the site warehouse operations.
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
You will bring experience in:
- Transport items on forklift and place them at designated locations
- To keep and maintain the records of all warehouse documents
- To perform posting of daily issues/ receipts
- To perform physical counting and verification fo stocks
- To maintain good housekeeping in the warehouses
- To ensure Syngenta HSEQ and Security Policies/ guidelines at warehouses are implemented
We are looking for;
- 5 years’ experience as a warehouse technician in a manufacturing industry (pharma, chemical or food processing)
- Hold a valid forklift driving license preferred
- Nitec/ Diploma
- Possess high regard for safety at work
To register your interest in this role please go <https://syngentacrop.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=1801478&lang=en>
Explore our team and culture – our purpose - www.syngenta.com.
Check out https://youtu.be/y8v_wiLXFsM to learn more.